A well-maintained garden says a lot about the way you keep your house in order. Unruly bushes and neglected lawns can create a bad impression, both for your home and its immediate surroundings. To keep your garden in tip-top condition, regular maintenance is a must. We at Cotswold Contractors offer garden maintenance services, based around your requirements.
Our company has a wealth of experience in rural developments, such as fencing systems, groundworks, and the construction of steel structures. We see garden maintenance services as a logical progression from our experience in fitting fences and equestrianism jumps. Whether your garden fronts a bijou cottage, a farmhouse, or a stately home, we can turn our attention to any garden regardless of size and style.
Reliability, an ability to listen to our customers, and attention to detail is part and parcel of our work. With garden maintenance, attention to detail is most important. No blade of grass should be left uncut; nor should any fencing be left to rot or rust.
There is more to garden maintenance than digging weeds and mowing the lawn. Regular maintenance of your garden includes the aeration and irrigation of your lawn. It also means keeping your rose bushes and hedges perfectly manicured.
Your garden lovingly cared for
Front garden, back garden, or side garden, your garden is more than a nice surround for your humble abode. It is a place to relax, such as enjoying the great outdoors over a drink in the summertime. A place for recreation, exercise, and watching the world go by.
We at Cotswold Contractors aim to make the above possible – every time, all year round. Our approach to garden maintenance includes:
- Weeding and pruning to stop invasive plants from choking your garden;
- Lawn mowing and strimming to keep your lawn, and its edges in tip-top condition;
- Fencing repair and replacement: all types of fencing covered, metal, wood, brick or block;
- Planting trees, shrubs, and plants that are sympathetic to immediate surroundings and your requirements;
- Irrigation and aeration, keeping your garden fully hydrated;
- Hedge trimming: your topiary trimmed and pruned to immaculate condition;
- Fruit tree pruning, keeping your apple trees or bramble bushes in excellent condition;
- Path and decking maintenance: your paths and decking boards lovingly maintained. Wobbly paving and sagging boards replaced or repaired.
For garden maintenance services, talk to us today
With over a decade’s experience in the Cotswolds, our family-owned business has a wealth of local knowledge that is beyond comparison. Our knowledge of the Cotswolds gives us a special affinity with its picturesque hills, cottages and pastoral setting. All of which makes for a solid base of new and returning customers.
If you have any further queries, or would like a free no-obligation quote, why not click the Contact Us link and fill in our Quick Response form. Alternatively, you can call us on 01666 734 034